GE MAC 5500 HD Digital electrocardiograph Machine Details
The MAC 5500 HD Resting ECG System is a premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through one of the industry-leading collections of algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 HD represents a new definition of ECG speed and accuracy, and offers:
- Better triaging tools for Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) detection
- Configurable Critical Values to help speed time to treatment
- More accurate pacemaker detection for advanced interpretation of paced rhythms
Enhanced barcode workflow, with orders and ADT download capability, work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise
- Connected ECG Workflow to help save time and avoid costly misdiagnose
- Marquette Hookup Advisor: indicates lead signal quality by quickly reviewing ECG waveform for signs and causes of artifact.
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation: makes detecting acute myocardial infarction (MI) in women easier- even for occasional readers.
- Marquette 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time- Insensitive Predictive Instrument): considers patient’s age, gender, chief complaint and ECG measurements to generate a score for predicting acute cardiac ischemia. This additional triage information is especially important for patients with chest pain. Available as option
- Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage and assessment: offers more ST measurements to facilitate prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior MI.
- P-Wave Signal Averaging: features a patented templating algorithm to enhance P-wave measurement accuracy for atrial arrhythmia assessment.* Available as option
- Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis: is a non-invasive alternative to complicated invasive testing for ventricular arrhythmia. * Available as option
- Enhanced Pacemaker-Detection Software: improves sensitivity to electronically paced hearts.
- Serial ECG Comparisons: via seamless integration with the MUSE cardiology information system permits analysis of short- and long-term changes in patient’s ECG
- 1x One set of banana connectors
- 1x One set of alligator clip adapters
- 1x One roll of Thermal dot array ECG paper
- 1x One patient connector cable
- 1x One set patient leadwires
- 1x One US power cord
- 1x One operator's manual
- 1x One field service manual
- 1x One detailed resting ECG physician guide