COMPATIBLE WITH CARESTREAM, 3M/IMATION AND FUJI LASER PRINTERS
CARESTREAM EKTASCAN IR film is designed to record medical images using laser printers with infrared laser diodes. This high-contrast single-emulsion film with extremely fine grain is particularly useful for ultrasound (US), nuclear medicine (NM), magnetic resonance imaging (MR), computed tomography (CT), and computed radiography (CR) systems. EKTASCAN IR film is coated on a blue base for high-contrast film for infrared printing.
- Excellent diagnostic visualization of fine detail, sharp image rendition, and a cool image tone
- High contrast with a high background density
- Choice of processing with standard or rapid cycles in newer-generation processors
- Roomlight load packaging for use with other manufacturers’ laser printer systems
- Bulk pack roomlight packaging, designed to reduce packaging waste
The films are compatible with Carestream, 3M/Imation, and Fuji laser printers. Please check with your local Carestream representative for more information on Carestream EKTASCAN IR film and printer compatibility.
Darkroom handling with a Carestream 7B safelight filter
Choice of darkroom load or roomlight load packaging for the Carestream EKTASCAN 1120 laser printer
Sold per box
100 sheets per box
Price : $ 125 per box
Minimum order : 5 boxes
Ready for order in bulk
Serve international shipping