Nidek ARK-1S Automatic Refracto-Keratometer
- Accurate refraction measurement
- Large pupil zone imaging method
The large pupil zone imaging method enables the measurement of wide area refraction of up to 6 mm diameter and can indicate the difference between wide area refraction and the central area refraction of up to 3.5 mm diameter.
- SLD and highly sensitive CCD
The system combining the Super Luminescent Diode (SLD) and highly sensitive CCD significantly improves measurement capability even in dense cataractous eyes.
- Optimal fogging to minimize accommodation (available for the ARK-1s and ARK-1a)
The Fogging allows the patient to view the target clearly and minimizes the interference with accommodation even in high astigmatism.
- VA measurement with glare test (available for the ARK-1s)
- The ARK-1s provides visual acuity (VA) measurement. A glare source is projected beside the chart and the glare VA can be measured.
- Simple opacity assessment with retroillumination image (available for the ARK-1s and ARK-1a)
- The retro illumination image enables the observation of opacity of the optical media of the eye.
- Patient-friendly accommodation measurement (available for the ARK-1s and ARK-1a)
- Objective measurement of accommodation is performed with patient's focusing on a target which moves from distance to near.
- Keratometry measurement with mire ring
- The mire ring is used to measure keratometry. It reduces eyelid artifacts.
Please log in to write comments.