Nidek TONOREF II Automatic Refractometer, Automatic Keratometer and Non-contact Tonometer
The TonoRef II is NIDEK’s 2nd generation 3-in-1 pretesting instrument with combined autorefractor, autokeratometer, and Non-Contact Tonometer functionality bundled into one compact, easy to use instrument.
The TonoRef II features the Pupil Zone Measuring Method which expands the refraction measurement area from 2 mm up to 4 mm in diameter, depending on the patient's pupil size, to get the most accurate measurement. It also uses a Super Luminescent Diode which uses a sharper, clearer measurement ring to penetrate cataracts and IOLs in the objective measurement process.
The Non-Contact Tonometer component of the TonoRef II features the same Automatic Puff Control (APC) that is standard in the stand alone NCTs from NIDEK. The APC reduces the noise and the puff level during measurement to make the process easy for all patients.
Nidek TONOREF II Auto-Refractometer / NonContact Tonometer / Keratometer
• Functionality bundled into one compact
• Easy to use instrument
• Measurement area from 2 mm up to 4 mm in diameter
• Depending on the patient's pupil size
• To get the most accurate measurement
• Accuracy of the Refraction
• SLD (Super Luminescent Diode)
• Improved image quality
• Measurement of densely cataractous eyes and pseudophakic eyes
• Sharper Clearer images than LED