Topcon KR-1W 5-in-1 wavefront analyzer (with printer)
With original viewer PC with SW and orig. electric ophthalmic table HT-PC-100
KR-1W Wavefront Analyzer
The 5-in-1 KR-1W Wavefront Analyzer boasts the combined technologies of wavefront aberration, corneal topography and auto-refraction. The system features full auto-alignment, a large color touch screen, onboard evaluation software, wavefront image sequence and simulated visual acuity assessment. The KR-1W provides the eye care professional with all the required information on the human refractive system to perform optimal wavefront analysis.
- 5-in-1 instrument features aberrometry, topography, keratometry, pupillometry and autorefraction all in one unit!
- Multiple maps for overview analysis
- Extremely easy to operate with right/left fully automated measurement and touchscreen panel
- Provides valuable pre and post-op data for cataract and refractive procedures
- Invisible light topographic measurement increases patient comfort
- Fully networkable in various configurations