Welch Allyn VS100 Spot Vision Screener
Whether you’re screening 10 or 10,000 kids, any member of your team can conduct vision screenings. Spot is as easy to use as a camera and does the work for you; most operators become proficient within a few practice screenings. Spot provides a reliable, objective and immediate assessment. Spot can screen up to 60 children per hour. That’s enough to surpass the goals of even the most ambitious schools and charities.
Because Spot is fast and simple to use, it’s easy to integrate into any charitable, nonprofit or school-based screening program. Spot goes where you go with a lightweight design and battery that powers a typical day of screening. You can do screenings virtually anywhere!
- Simple as taking a photo
- No formal training required
- Can be used by any staff member or volunteer
With Spot, you get everything you need:
- User guide to help navigate you through Spot’s usage
- WiFi enabled for easy printing to optional printer
- Data can be easily stored and transferred to support various electronic records protocols.
Spot is Thorough
Spot instantly detects the indication of major vision issues, including:
- Anisometropia (unequal refractive power)
- Hyperopia ( farsightedness )
- Strabismus ( eye misalignment )
- Myopia ( nearsightedness )
- Astigmatism ( blurred vision )
- Anisocoria ( pupil size deviations )
Spot’s unique binocular screening for amblyopic precursors (anisometropia/eye misalignment) makes it the ideal tool for early intervention programs targeted at special needs, pre-verbal and pre-school children.
- Welch Allyn VS100 Spot Vision Screener
- Soft Carry Case
- Replacement Power Supply
- 1 Year Warranty